1. the boy. number one is always the boy.
2. crispy september air that smells of leaves–crispy ones.
3. a dinner party 3 hours away.
4. sister making her way to slc in 2 1/2 days.
5. a home filled with soft blankets, soft dogs, and warm hearts.
6. a new scarf my mom bought me in alaska.
7. more time. in general. for being lackadaisical…ish.
8. lace anything
9. black nail polish that isn’t chipping….so far.
10. a full one of these (<3).
we are going to make soup tonight and have some lovely friends over for dinner on this beautiful fall evening. looking forward to some catch up time, as well as a hearty delicious meal.
today is just one of those days (that happen a lot lately it seems) where i can’t feel grateful enough for the beauty that exists in my everyday life. maybe i just notice those little things more now that i get to share them with someone. the everyday things can go unnoticed until for some reason, you notice. things like the changing of a season, the start of a new project, or falling in love can do that.
i just need to find a new project. i am thinking of taking that nice, high-end, beautiful nikon that lives at my house now out on a few adventures. i am feeling like capturing everything lately. i am at a place in my life where i don’t want to forget anything.
blink. shutter. blink….shutter. gotta catch that moment. always.