A few weeks ago I won “best appetizer” at my work potluck for these babies! They are perfect for a party–super simple and full of flavor. And, you can make a lot at once.
What you will need:
- Round wonton wrappers
- Grape Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- Crumbled Goat Cheese
- Balsamic Glaze (usually found by the balsamic vinegar in the grocery store)
- Chop the grape tomatoes and basil and mix together with a tablespoon of olive oil and add some sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Coat your muffin tin with a non-stick spray or olive oil. Place one round wonton wrapper on the bottom of each section of muffin tin. Bake at 375 for about 6 – 8 minutes, just until they start getting golden brown. Remove them from the oven and then start filling them.
- Add a spoonful of tomato/basil mixture.
- Add a spoonful of goat cheese crumbles.
- Place back into the oven for another 6 – 8 minutes–until cheese is bubbly and the wonton wrappers are crispy.
- Place on serving platter and then coat with balsamic glaze while still warm.
SERVE and enjoy the cooking accolades you will receive!
Categories: Food & Recipies